- 100 gr. KRAL Gullac,
- 700 ml. (3.5 water glasses) milk,
- 250 gr. (1.5 water glasses) sugar,
- 75 gr. ground walnut, hazelnut or pistachio.
HOW TO MAKE:
- Milk is boiled with sugar.
- A sheet of gullac is placed (the shiny surface of the sheets should look up) all over a baking tray of recommended size.
- Warm milk is poured over it. This process is continued until gullac and milk are finished. (If it will be consumed in 1 day, ground walnut, hazelnut or pistachio can be added between the layers at your discretion).
- After rested for 2 hours, it is dressed with walnut, pistachio, hazelnut, pomegranate, sour cherry or strawberry and served. NOTE: Rose-water or vanilla can be added at your discretion.